Posted by: Julie in

Remember this song from Barney?


"Oh Mister Sun, Sun,
Mister Golden Sun,
Please shine down on me
*
Oh Mister Sun, Sun,
Mister Golden Sun,
Hiding behind a tree...
*
These little children
Are asking you
To please come out
So we can play with you
*
Oh Mister Sun, Sun,
Mister Golden Sun,
Please shine down on me!"
******************************************
Well that's what I'm singing today.
I'm tired of cloudy, cold weather!
I want sun shining, birds singing, wind fluttering...
I want SPRING!!!
*
I find it so hard to be motivated to do things when it is dreary outside. I've not gotten much done today as I left right when the kids went to school. I had a breakfast mystery shop, then "D" had his doctors appointment. He's going to go for an evaluation at a speech therapist whenever they get an appointment scheduled.
*
I got all the beds made this morning and I got supper started in the crockpot. That was done before we left. We got back just before 1:00pm and "D" was sleeping in the car. I moved him into his bed, then I had a bite to eat and that's all I've done.
*
UGH! I don't like days like that. Well, the plan is to get motivated when I get back with the kids.
*
What am I gonna do? I have no idea LOL!!
*
Maybe we'll put on a Barney video and dance and sing the "Mister Sun" song and pretend that it's a "Bright, Sunshiny Day"
Actually, that sounds like a good idea!
*
Hope you have a blessed, SUNNY day ;0P

This entry was posted on 1:36 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment