So Much to Do!  

Posted by: Julie in ,



And I don't want to do any of it! LOL!
The kids will be out of school tomorrow and Monday so that means
4 WHOLE DAYS without having to get up and off to school and
4 WHOLE DAYS of no after school activities!
(Well, we will still be a church Sunday, but that is a blessing not a burden)
What a much needed rest. After this past week,
God knew I would need this break.
Thank you God!
Well, I'm off to do something, but I plan to take my day
S-L-O-W and easy ( or would that be slow and lazy?)

This entry was posted on 10:03 AM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Enjoy the long weekend! I may be crazy by the time it's over!!!

I am jealous - we are in Anderson Co and don't have any time off this time! Enjoy!

Post a Comment