Hooray!  

Posted by: Julie in


I am finally finished cleaning my carpet!!!!
*
With 4 kids I'm sure you can imagine how dirty carpet can get. Of course with the holidays coming up, I'm sure you understand that I want to have spot-free carpet.
*
I began the process in SEPTEMBER!!! Why did it take so long? Well, I came down with some kind of "bug" and I felt like I had been run over by a truck for nearly 7-8 weeks.
Throw in Halloween, Christmas shopping (I'm DONE!) and the day to day living, I just couldn't seem to get it finished.
*
Bless my dearest husbands heart. The older kids are in school today and Hubby took our littlest one to work with him today (working for yourself can be SOOO nice!!). I've had the house to myself nearly all morning so I decided to finish the last of the carpet cleaning and ....
*
IT'S DONE!!!
*
Now it's time for lunch and a shower before I pick the kids up from school.

This entry was posted on 12:26 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Yay!!! So nice to feel like you've accomplished so much! and have a clean house on top of it..that of which mine is not right now :)

Post a Comment