What I've been working on....  

Posted by: Julie

 
Well hello there!

Gosh, it's been a while hasn't it?

Sorry I've been MIA, but we all know how busy December can be.

I thought I'd pop in to show you two cutie things I've been working on.

First, would you look and this GREAT bow for Christmas packages?



Totally FREE because I made them out of....
leftover WRAPPING PAPER!

I couldn't believe how super easy they are to make.
I'm thinking that after Christmas I'm going to make TONS with my left over paper and fill up boxes of them to give away next year. I mean, who wouldn't love to receive custom made bows?

Want to make some of your own?
Click HERE for the instructions.


And check out this sweet little dress?

I would have LOVED to show it to you on a cute little child,but my 3 yr old boy wanted no part of putting on a girls dress! LOL!



Isn't that the sweetest thing?

I made 3 of them to give to my little nieces for Christmas this year.
I know it looks a bit like a summer dress, but I think you could pull it on over a long sleeve white shirt to use in the winter. Add a pair of leggings and you're all set.

All you need...2  bandannas and 1 spool of ribbon
($1 each for the bandannas and $1.97 for the ribbon all purchased at Walmart)

Think you can't sew? HA!

The only sewing is 4 straight lines.

I KNOW you want to make one of these, right?
For the how to's visit Trey and Lucy

This entry was posted on 8:04 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

Cute ideas! I like the bows, but I gave up on putting my bows on my packages a long time ago! Just an added expense, and there are too many gifts under our tree to worry about arranging them so as to not smush the bows! :) Maybe I could make some for those special gifts. Would you use a matching bow for your packages or go with something totally different?

I have to agree with busymomof10! I gave up on bows a long time ago and I only have 4 kids. But yours are so cute! You could make bows to match your presents and it would be darling.

Good idea with making bows with the wrapping paper. Now I'l be saving all the paper when everyone opens their gifts!! It IS such a waste to throw that all away. LOVE the bandana dress!!!!

Post a Comment