Posted by: Julie

Oh, I had the MOST fun today! I got to go Mystery Shopping and I got to award an employee with a Good Job Certificate! If the employee met all of the requirements for doing the transaction correctly I was to tell them that I was a Mystery Shopper and award them with the certificate. She will also receive a $20 check in the mail form the mystery shopping company.
How cool is that? I had my lunch paid for, I made $10 and I got to give away a prize. I'd say it's been a good day!!!


This entry was posted on 3:48 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

That sounds awesome. Can you tell us more about mystery shopping? How do you find a company who offers mystery shopping positions?

Post a Comment