The Kitchen ~ Before and During  

Posted by: Julie

Well, I'm not "totally" done, but I'm going to go ahead and show you my kitchen re-do.

I still have a big green monster in my kitchen that needs to be painted, but with all the fun Christmas stuff coming up to post about I wanted to first take you on a tour of my kitchen.

Today I'll show you the before and during and tomorrow
I'll be back with an in detail look of the after.

Here is my before.

I loved my kitchen with the wall paper,
but it was dated and worn out.
I really needed a change.
So, off came the paper and on went the paint.



After Paint


I decided to use a pretty, soft tan color called Beechnut.

Of course, after you paint you realize that your accessories
no longer work in that room LOL! The beauty is in the detail.

So, slowly, I've been adding the details that warm up this room.

It's really different now, but I truly love it.
(a new floor would be great, but it ain't gonna happen right now)

I can't wait to give you a tour of my kitchen tomorrow!

This entry was posted on 9:14 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment