I was tagged by Southern Savers to share seven things about myself.
These are the rules for tagging…
1) Link back to the person who tagged you and share the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself
3) Tag seven people and list their links in your post
4) Tell those 7 people by commenting on their blog!
Here goes....7 facts about me...
- I met my husband on a blind date 17 years ago when I was 17 years old.
- I'm a stay at home mom to 4. I NEVER thought I'd be a stay at home mom, much less have 4 kids! Proof God plans our path, not us ;-)
- Dinner time drives me crazy! The planning meals every day can be so difficult at times.
- I love to bake but hate to clean up. Maybe I can ask for a maid for Christmas?
- Right after Halloween, I start putting up Christmas decorations. "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."
- I love to read in the bathtub at night after the kids have gone to bed.
- I spend WAY too much time reading all the neat blogs out there.
Saving in Greenville
Baseballs and Tutus
Muddlin' thru Motherhood
A Peek at Us
My Cup Runneth Over