Cooking with Mom  

Posted by: Julie in

Melinda at Bloggin' It From the 'Burbs is hosting
"Flashback Friday".
The assignment is to post past Christmas pictures
and write a little note about it.

This week I'm doing "Cooking with Mom".
Each Christmas I make all kinds of Christmas cookies
and of course the kiddos help ;-)

Here are some of our past (and current) photos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my oldest child, Andrew (now 10 years old) back in 2001 when he was 3 years old.

I HAD to include this picture (it's okay...he's got on underpants).

We used to call him "Mr. No-Pants" because he ran around in just his shirt and underpants all the time LOL!


This is my sweet, sweet, Jessica! She is now 8 years old. Where did the time go? This photo was taken in 2003 when she was 3 years old.

Little Miss Kimberly and her dad enjoying cookie dough while brother and sister were asleep. This cutie is 5 now and this picture was made in 2005 when she was 2 years old.

This is the youngest of the clan, Daniel. This is his "first" Christmas playing mom's helper. We made the first of the Christmas cookies today so he had his picture made this afternoon. He is 2 years old.

I hope my kids look back years from now and have fond memories of the times we made Christmas cookies together. I know I will.

This entry was posted on 9:16 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I love that you came up with a theme for your post. All of the "Cooking With Mom" photos are adorable but my favorite is the one of your half-naked chef...too cute!

This is so wonderful. I found you by searching for fellow South Carolinians. Great job and what a treasure for your family.

Post a Comment