It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...  

Posted by: Julie in ,


I know, I know... it's not even Thanksgiving.

Well, I just can't help myself!


When I saw THIS post at Boo Mama's I just knew I had to participate.


Basically, she is hosting a Christmas Tour of Homes.

You decorate your house, take pictures, blog about it and link to her blog
(see her blog HERE for all the details).


I can't wait!!! Here is a sneak peek of one of my favorite holiday traditions at my house

Every year I buy one of these hand painted eggs for my hubby and me! I've been buying them since 1992! I have a great little white Christmas tree covered with these beautiful eggs. I'll show the whole tree in my Tour of Homes post on December 15.

I've also added a bit of Christmas music to my blog. I don't usually like music on blogs, I can't listen and read at the same time, but I thought it added to the season. It's just temporary ;0). After Christmas, the music will go, I promise!

I am so excited! I'm really looking forward to seeing all the beautifully decorated homes and sharing Christmas will you all!

Oh, in case you want an egg ornament of your very own, I order them from

Egg Shell Magic

She does beautiful work! Stop by and look around.


This entry was posted on 10:51 AM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

What a beautiful ornament. I also buy an ornament for my husband and myself each year, this was started by a good friend as a shower gift almost 20 years ago. I carried this tradition over to my two boys also, each year I try to find an ornament that portray what one of their interests are for that year.

Thanks for sharing.

Cece

Post a Comment