Go Upward!  

Posted by: Julie

My dear daughter Jessica has been wanting to do cheerleading for quite sometime now. I was not ready to do the whole cheerleading / youth association thing so I've been putting her off. So this year when our church had sign ups for Upward Cheerleading she jumped at the chance!

Isn't she a cutie?
A girl after my own heart....a cheerleader!

I was a cheerleader in highschool
many moons ago.
It sure is coming in handy now since I ended up coaching her cheerleading squad!
(How did THAT happen???)



I do admit that I'm having a really good time teaching these sweet young girls
and it is really special getting to share it with Jessica.

This entry was posted on 10:58 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

So sweet!!! Glad that she is cheering and you get some great joy in cheering her one!

What a sweet sweet post...about your sweet...sweet girl!

She looks adorable in her cheerleading outfit.

Have fun mom...these are truly amazing memory making times.

Love it! I had so much fun coaching Kennedy's team a few years ago - I enjoyed it more than she did and I even tried to convince her not to quit:( Have fun!

Post a Comment