Menu Plan...Friday?  

Posted by: Julie



I make weekly menus, do you?
Lots of folks do and many participate in Menu Plan Monday.
I love to participate in Menu Plan Monday,
but I don't plan my menus to start on Mondays.
Usually, I'm shopping on Thursdays so my menus need to run Thurs to Wed.

Anyway, I'm posting my menu here because it helps me keep up with what I have planned, plus this week I'm going to be doing some cooking to share with my mom and dad, so mom can pop over here and see the dinner choices :^)

I'm not planning a set dinner for a specific day. I know I need dinners for 6 days then I'll just fix them on the nights that suit best.



1. Spaghetti, bread, salad

2. Tacos, rice, beans

3. Ham, macaroni & cheese, butter peas

4. Pork Tenderloin, broccoli, (still need a side dish here)

5. Hamburgers, fries, baked beans

6. (haven't decided yet)

This entry was posted on 8:00 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

This is a good idea! Do what works! You can start something new -- Menu Plan Fridays! Like you, I usually look at the ads on Wednesday and shop on Thursday or Friday, so posting your menu plans on Friday does make sense.

For your pork tenderloin, may I suggest my Party Potatoes as a delicious complement?? You will find the recipe here -- and be sure to read the comment I added.

http://yes-theyre-all-ours.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-recipes.html

Post a Comment