This is FlyLady's list that has grown by leaps and bounds due to her special way of weaving housecleaning tips with homespun humor and daily musings about life. She has a no-nonsense approach to getting your house and your life in order. She mixes housekeeping advice with insights about life and love and anything else that is on her mind. This list is whatever FlyLady decides it should be -- it's her list. She expects subscribers to decide if they get anything out of it or not. Those who do are invited to be part of the cyber family. Those who don't are encouraged to unsubscribe. Only you can decide what is right for you. If you can't figure that much out, don't blame FlyLady!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I was a serious "FlyBaby" several years ago. I LOVED it! My house was always clean and the drawers and cabinets were always tidy. I had SOOO much more time for the fun things in life and boy did it feel good to be home!
I fell off the wagon when I went to work part-time at my kids pre-school. That was almost 5 years ago and I'm ready to get back on track.
Today I started again! I got up and did my "Weekly Home Blessing"! This is when you get your house all fresh for the upcoming week.
What did I accomplish?
1. Made all beds - 5 of them!
2. Wiped down bathrooms - 2
3. Dusted the house - just a quick feather dust
4. Vacuumed the house - just a quick going over...didn't move furniture
5. Got the laundry started - I'll work on this thru the day until it's all done and put away
6. Cleaned the kitchen - got the clean dishes out of the dishwasher, loaded the dirty ones from breakfast, and got dinner in the crock pot!
7. Mopped the kitchen, laundry room and bathroom