Walmart Deal!  

Posted by: Julie in

My Walmart had these Skintimate shave cream on clearance for $0.75 each.
My mother-in-law had been looking for these since she had $0.55 / 1 Q's
so she sent me the Q's this afternoon and I made a quick run to Walmart.

I got 10 of these and spent $2.45 OOP!

I don't remember the exact full price of each of these,
but I'm pretty sure it was $1.42 each.

If I'm right, my savings was... $11.75!



This entry was posted on 9:39 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Hey did you see Ingles has trip coupons this week?? Kraft Mac & Cheese is 5 for $3 and there is a $1.00 coupon in todays paper...plus many other great deals. I am heading there, and to Bi-Lo (double coupons) tomorrow to pick up some deals.

Post a Comment