Happy (Early) Birthday to me!  

Posted by: Julie in ,



Isn't that just a beautiful birthday present?

The dryer that we had for 12 years died last week.
We had a choice to buy a used dryer for just over $100
or buy a new one for a good bit more.
Bless my wonderful husband, he said I could go ahead and get the BRAND NEW one!
My birthday is coming up in mid-April and I told him last night
to consider this as my birthday present.
Yes, it was something we "needed", but he easily could have said to buy the used one and save the money.
Instead, he was willing to get the new one for ME.

Thank you, sweetheart.
I love you ;-)

(maybe we can get the matching washer for our anniversary!?!?!)

This entry was posted on 10:23 AM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment