Please Pray for this Little Boy!  

Posted by: Julie in


William Eschenbach has been missing from Spartanburg County since 4:45 PM Tuesday.

He is 2 yrs old and news reports say he may be autistic.

He was playing in his backyard with his mother and sister. His mom walked into the house for a moment and when she returned the gate was open and William was gone. Police do not believe he was abducted; they think he just wandered off.

I do not personally know this family but I am a mother and I cannot imagine the horror this family is going through.

Please pray for William!

This entry was posted on 11:00 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I just saw this a little while ago on the news. How horrible. Surely he couldn't have gone that far. That is really scary. I am praying already. BTW, I'm not that cool. And the Easter bunny usually is not a big deal. I was going to sprinkle green glitter everywhere but then I had second thoughts after I thought about the mess. It would've been a major mess. And my kids didn't have to go to school today. If it had been a school day, I probably wouldn't have done that either.

I hope this little guy is home safe and sound very soon. I can only imagine how scary it must be for him out there by himself.

We had a tragedy happen very close to my house on Tuesday night. Four teenagers who went to school with my friend's son were killed by a drunk driver. Pray for their families and all their classmates who are having a hard time looking at empty chairs in their classrooms this week. I actually drove by their memorial today and couldn't help but cry. I can't imagine what their parents are going through right now.

-Sherri Lysic

Post a Comment