Update on David  

Posted by: Julie in

Posted by Picasa


I can't believe I forgot to update you on my uncle's surgery.

He had surgery late Monday afternoon. My mom called me Tuesday morning and David was in the background talking. With the cancer being in his throat and near his voice box, we were afraid there might be problems after the surgery. He's not needed a feeding tube and was having lunch Tuesday before my mom left to drive home.

He will be coming home at the end of the week. We thought it would be Thursday but now we think it's gonna be Friday or Saturday. Still, we are SO very pleased with his progress.

We aren't sure right now if he will need chemo or radiation. I'll keep you updated on how things progress.

We are SO very thankful for all of you that are praying for him. We know that your prayers are holding him up and we know that God is hearing your prayers.

Please continue to pray for him as he is healing and as we look to what comes next.

This entry was posted on 10:37 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Glad things are working out for him. Such a tragedy about little William. That poor mom. I've been thinking about how many times I just run in the house for a minute. You never know what can happen and how fast. It makes me want to keep my kids even closer.

Post a Comment