Weekly Home Blessing and Menu Plan Monday  

Posted by: Julie in ,

weekly home blessing



1 Corinthians 14:33

“For God is not a God of disorder but of PEACE”


It's that time again. Where do the weeks go?


You can see my Weekly Home Blessing goals HERE.


Will you be blessing your home?


Leave me a comment and let me know.

**********************************************************************************


Sunday: Chicken Noodle Soup

Monday: Baked Tilapia w/ broccoli and cauliflower and rice

Tuesday: Eggs, Bacon, Biscuits, Grits or Hashbrowns

Wednesday: Homemade Pizzas

Thursday: Chicken Lo Mein w/ won ton soup or egg drop soup

Friday: Hamburges and chips

Saturday: Chicken Casserole and peas

This entry was posted on 8:00 AM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Julie-

Cleaning out my freezer and found two packages of frozen tilapia fillets. I remember you once posted the recipe you use...could you send it to me so we can have it for dinner this week?

Thanks-
Sherri

Post a Comment