Menu Plan Monday  

Posted by: Julie in





Here I am a little late with my menu, but I've pretty much got it done so that's something, right?

Monday : Chicken Casserole. English Peas, Toasted French Bread
*
Tuesday: Salmon, rice, broccoli
*
Wednesday: Frozen Pizza and Cheese Sticks
*
Thursday: Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
*
Friday: Ham, Mac N Cheese, Sweet Potatoes
*
Saturday: Spaghetti, Bread
*
Sunday: Out to Eat
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Salmon was BOGO at Food Lion this week. We don't live near a Food Lion, but DH drives by one on the way to work so he grabbed the salmon for me. They also had butt-portion hams on sale for $0.88 per lb and he got of of those,too. Isn't he a sweetie?

The frozen pizzas I got at Bilo. They were BOGO plus I had $1 off coupons for each one so I got the pizza's for $2.14 each. My oldest boy has been begging for cheese sticks and Publix has them BOGO so they were $3.85 for a large bag.

Sunday is going to be one wild ride. We have church from 9:30 - 12:30 then home for a quick and simple lunch of what I do not know yet. At 2 PM my oldest child is having his 11th birthday party. Then my daughter has to be back at church for dance practice at 4:45. The rest of us will join her at church at 6:00 for the evening service. The children's choir will be singing so we really can't miss it. After that it's gonna be out to eat because I'm gonna be WAY to tired to cook and clean up :-)

Now I've got to make out my grocery list so I make sure I have all the items I need for the above menu plus breakfasts and lunches for the week along with the stuff for the birthday party.

This entry was posted on 8:13 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment