Frugal Valentine Gifts  

Posted by: Julie in

I was going to skip Valentine gifts for the kids this year.
I mean really...do they NEED more stuff?
I figured on giving them a card with money in it.
Easy...simple...no thinking involved ;-)
However...Monday night I droped in the local Goodwill
and found some really great books.
Posted by Picasa
I found 3 books each for the older kids and 2 books for the litte boy.
Each book was $0.50 except for one hard back book for "K" and it was $1.00
I'm going to give each child one book for Valentine's and the other books will go into their Easter baskets.
*
$0.50 per gift? Oh yeah!
*
It beats that $5.00 per card I was gonna do!
*
I did a little more "frugal shopping" at Hamrick's Tuesday.
*
I'll be posting about those deals later this week.

This entry was posted on 6:20 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I haven't done Valentine shopping yet but need to get around to it. Great deals!

Post a Comment