Good deals on little boy clothes  

Posted by: Julie in ,


Mom and I went to Hamrick's on Tuesday and found a few bargins.
*
I thought I'd share the deals we found for the "little boy" for next year.
*
Isn't this cute? Perfect for next Christmas

This is a "two in one" set. He might can wear the short sleeved shirt this summer then use it as an over shirt in the fall & winter.

You just can't beat $1.49 for a basic little boy's t-shirt.

Posted by Picasa
Total Regular Price: $34.92
Total Spent: $8.95
Total Saved: $25.97

This entry was posted on 8:00 AM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Great idea. We do this sometimes but I need to do it more often.

God Bless,
Katie
www.1200ayear.blogspot.com

Wow, great deals! I do this for my kids too. I have certain brands that I prefer to buy for them and this helps me afford it!

I do this too. I always keep an eye out when I am at outlets, thrift stores, and yard sales. I am constnatly buying 3 sizes ahead for my kiddo.

:)

Post a Comment